1. Non-Chinese citizen, foreign passport holders, with senior high school diploma (or equivalent);
2. Applicants who have emigrated from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan to other countries should meet the conditions set by the “Document No. 83 (2009) of Ministry of Education of the PRC”.
Requirements for Applying Exemption from Entrance Test
Students who wish to apply for exemption from the entrance exam should provide the following certificates.
1. Academic certificate: relevant international test scores recognized by SJTU (at least one of the following).
2. Chinese language certificate: HSK level 5 (≥180 scores) or above, or equivalent certificates recognized by SJTU;
3. English language certificate: TOEFL (iBT) -80 or above, IELTS- 5.5 or above, or equivalent certificates recognized by SJTU.
Note: ① Applicants who cannot provide all the certificates listed in term NO. 1, 2, 3, should take the entrance test instead. ② The valid time of the certificates listed above is two years. ③ Applicants who are not qualified with the Chinese language requirement but have excellent academic performance can choose to have one year of Chinese language study when completing the online application form. Once admitted, students will study Chinese language in the assigned school for one year. Those who can finally pass the final examination can be enrolled into undergraduate program.
Applicants who cannot provide the certificates listed above need to take the entrance test instead.
1. Test Date: March 14, 2020
2. Test Center: Shanghai, Beijing, Harbin
3. Test Subjects
Chinese (100 scores), English (100 scores), Math (100 scores)
Note: ①All the tests are closed-book, and in Chinese; ②Math test will be divided into two categories, Math of Science and Math of Liberal Arts. Students applying for majors of Engineering, Science or Antai College need to take Math test of Science. For the Major of Chinese language, math score will not be included in the total score, but will be reckoned in the scholarship evaluation.
4. Admission Ticket Printing
The admission ticket can be printed out from the application system after the applicants pass the qualification review.